JOB: Social Media & Communications Associate
ARKK Copenhagen is looking for an ambitious Social Media and Communications Associate
We are looking for an enthusiastic new colleague with an interest in media and communications to join our growing team at ARKK Copenhagen. You are very structured with a talent for creative writing, content creation and building a sustainable influencer and brand ambassador strategy. In your role you will have a high degree of responsibility and be a significant part in launching collections to customers, partners as well as international media. You will also be responsible for the social media strategy to improve engagement and provide a positive customer experience.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is self-motivated and has an excellent verbal and written command of English. You LOVE the internet and everything it offers in the social media world – you preferably have an intriguing IG profile yourself. As a Social Media and Communications Associate, you should perform well under deadlines, be detail-oriented and a quick thinker. If you are passionate about developing an international brand through communications and social media, we would like to hear from you.
- Create content for ARKK Copenhagen’s website, campaigns and social media channels together with a team of interns that you will be part of hiring
- Plan, coordinate and execute the overall social media strategy in close partnership with the ARKK co-founders
- Coordinate and produce the text and content for newsletters and branding campaigns
- Conduct marketing research for potential strategic projects including target lists for PR and influencers
- Collect background material and data for quarterly sales meeting presentations
- Stay up-to-date with social media developments and provide weekly updates on social media in order to help the team optimize performance
- Get your hands dirty with learning tools of the trade, including leading the development of an Instagram Post and Stories plan to increase awareness and click through to website
- Hire and lead a team of interns to help you strive in your job
- A creative and proactive person, you LOVE social media and everything the internet can bring to a brand
- Customer and community oriented
- Someone who likes to write and can write in various tone of voices
- Highly motivated and a team player
- Flexible and curious
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- You come from a relevant line of study (eg. Multimedia Design & Communications, Marketing, PR, Journalism, Creative Writing etc)
- You have proven experience from previous jobs within social, media, PR, communications, influencer marketing or the liking
- You are a team player and ready to lead a group of interns to help you strive in your job
- You have an excellent level of English communication skills, written as well as spoken
- Graphical skills are a plus (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Passion about fashion and sneakers
ARKK Copenhagen is Danish based sneaker brand that in 4 years in the market has sales in more than 30 countries across high end fashion and sneaker stores. Due to the immense growth of the company we are looking for only the absolute best and most elite candidates to join the family.
The position is a full-time position of 37 hours per week.
To apply for the position please send your application, CV and portfolio that includes at least 2 previous social media posts you have done for yourself or a brand, and an example of a social media caption you would write for ARKK Copenhagen on Facebook and Instagram (you may use any previous images as an example).
Location: Copenhagen K, Denmark
Subject: Social Media & Communications Associate
Position: Full time position, salary based on experience
Start date: As soon as possible