JOB: Social Media Manager Intern
Social Media Manager Intern
ARKK COPENHAGEN IS LOOKING FOR A CREATIVE AND STRUCTURED SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER INTERN
Are you our next SoMe coordinator intern to join the communications department, coordinating our social media presence and communicating with our followers? Read on!
We are looking for a creative and structured person with a passion for social media and everything that it entails, from posting at the right hour to answering DMs and maintaining an editorial calendar to communicate the right messages at the right time on our social channels.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Be responsible for posting the right content at the right time to our social channels
- Keeping an editorial calendar for our social media initiatives and matching it up with product launches, events and other relevant activities and product pushes.
- Working closely with our SoMe and Communications Associate to increase engagement on social media and click through to website through relevant content, good timing, a personal tone of voice and community management, answering DMs, being present in the comment section.
- Coordinating content, coming up with new concepts and making sure we have the right photos, videos and graphics to post, when we need it. Some of the visual content you’ll also make yourself!
- Analyze our insights and data on social media to optimize the performance of our posts and stories.
- Assist in developing and strengthening the ARKK Copenhagen tone of voice.
- You are a creative, proactive and structured, easily keeping the overview of many things at once
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- You love social media, are digitally savvy, know a thing or two about what makes people interact with brand content
- You keep up with the latest SoMe trends on especially Instagram and Facebook
- You know the basics of the Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign, Premiere Pro)
- You take directions well, listen and work creatively with briefs
- You are a team player, responsible and always meet your deadlines
Extra qualifications that are a plus:
- Photography skills
- Graphic design skills
- Video production and animation skills
- A young and rapidly growing international company within the apparel industry
- Daily lunch and snacks
- An informal and dynamic working atmosphere in an inspiring environment in Copenhagen city center
- Positive vibes, passionate and very ambitious colleagues
The internships are unpaid - however we will provide lunch. The position is a full-time position of app. 37 hours per week, for the duration of 2-6 months depending on your internship period.
To apply for the position please send your application, CV and a presentation three brands on social media that you believe are doing an inspiring job in posting engaging content on Instagram or Facebook, communicating well with their followers and/or have an inspiring tone of voice in their SoMe communication – and why.
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Subject: Social Media Manager Intern
Position: Non paid internship
Start date: Spring 2020