JOB: Social and Communications Intern
ARKK Copenhagen is looking for an ambitious Social Media and Communications Intern
We are looking for an enthusiastic student with an interest in media and communications to join our growing team at ARKK Copenhagen. You are very structured with a talent for creative writing and will support the marketing team on a daily basis. In your role you will have a high degree of responsibility and learn how to launch collections to customers, partners as well as international media. You will also support the social media team to improve engagement and provide a positive customer experiences.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is self motivated and has an excellent verbal and written command of English. As a Social Media and Communications Intern, you should perform well under deadlines, be detail-oriented and a quick thinker. If you are passionate about developing an international brand through communications and social media, we would like to hear from you.
As part of our team you will:
- Create content for ARKK Copenhagen’s website and campaigns together with the marketing and communications team
- Coordinate the execution and development of the social media editorial plan and alongside our communications team
- Support the development of- and execute on our communications strategy including publishing blogs, newsletters and branding campaigns
- Conduct marketing research for potential strategic projects including target lists for PR and influencers
- Collect background material and data for quarterly sales meeting presentations
- Stay up-to-date with social media developments and provide weekly updates on social media in order to help the team optimize performance
- Get your hands dirty with learning tools of the trade, including leading the development of an Instagram Stories plan alongside the Community Manager to increase awareness and click through to website
- A creative and proactive person
- Customer and community oriented
- Someone who likes to write and can write in various tone of voices
- Highly motivated and a team player
- Flexible and curious
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- You are a bachelor’s or master’s student from relevant line of study (eg. Multimedia Design & Communications, Marketing, PR, Journalism, Creative Writing etc)
- You have proven experience from previous student positions or volunteer work
- You are amongst the top of your class
- You have an excellent level of English communication skills, written as well as spoken
- Graphical skills are a plus (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Passion about fashion and sneakers
ARKK Copenhagen is Danish based sneaker brand that in less than one and a half year in the market has sales in 37 countries across high end fashion and sneaker stores. Due to the immense growth of the company we are looking for only the absolute best and most elite candidates to join the family.
For the duration of the internship, it is a requirement that you are enrolled in a study program. The internships are unpaid however, we will provide lunch. The position is a full-time position of app. 37 hours per week, for the duration of 16-20 weeks (up to 6 months).
To apply for the position please send your application, CV and portfolio that includes at least 2 previous social media posts you have done for yourself or a brand, and an example of a social media caption you would write for ARKK Copenhagen on Facebook and Instagram (you may use any previous images as an example).
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Subject: Social and Communications Intern
Position: Non paid internship
Start date: As soon as possible