JOB: Sneaker Footwear Designer
ARKK Copenhagen is looking for a talented and experienced Sneaker Footwear Designer to join the design team at the Head Quarters in Copenhagen city.
You will be part of shaping the future of the footwear industry within the sneaker segment together with our Co-founder & Chief Creative Officer and our Design & Production Manager.
ARKK Copenhagen is a Danish based sneaker brand that creates functional lifestyle sneakers for customers throughout the world. The company is growing, the team is growing, and we are looking to employ the best candidates to be part of our journey – read on if you are looking for the job of a lifetime within sneaker design and market trends.
The position involves:
- Turning trends and market tendencies into amazing sneaker designs
- Delivering the designs through storytelling and full concepts to the marketing department to work closely on launch of products
- Create products understandable to the ARKK end consumer – you need to know your market and be in touch with whom we create products for
- A great deal of teamwork internally in the design team as well as with the rest of the office
- Preparing designs for production, filling out “Tech Packs” with all details and measurements to be handed over to our manufacturers
- Ongoing tasks related to design, production and marketing
- A creative and proactive person with a passion for market trends and design
- A fast learner
- Highly motivated and a team player
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Flexible and curious
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ experience within design – preferably within the sneakers segment
- Experience designing in Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Fluency in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A great understanding of combining market trends and client segments with designs
- A fantastic opportunity to join a great team!
- A young and rapidly growing international company within the sneaker industry
- An informal and dynamic working atmosphere in an inspiring environment in Copenhagen city center
- Positive vibes, passionate and very ambitious colleagues
In general we will offer you a full range of development opportunities and your own area of responsibility.
If you have the drive and commitment to work in the dynamic and demanding ARKK Copenhagen environment, please send your application including your CV including photo of yourself, portfolio, possible starting date and salary expectations to:
We look forward to hearing from you.
Subject in email: Sneaker Footwear Designer
Attach: Portfolio, application letter and CV with picture of yourself
Location: Copenhagen City Center
Hours: Full time position, 37 hours a week
Starting date: As soon as possible