JOB: Purchase and Production intern
ARKK Copenhagen is looking for an ambitious Purchase and Production intern with an interest for administrative tasks and who has an eye for structure and efficient solutions.
Since the release of the Raven silhouette in 2014, ARKK Copenhagen has grown exponentially and now drops four innovative collections per year in more than 37 countries around the world.
In our mission to put our fashion-oriented, Nordic design sneakers on the world map we are looking for a talented, curious and driven Purchase and Production Intern to join our Design and Production team at ARKK Copenhagen.
At ARKK Copenhagen we can offer a creative and vibrant workplace, where you will be challenged with many different tasks. You will be a part of our Design and Production department and will as an intern take part in the daily day and be introduced to the whole purchasing and production field in a fashion company.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is self motivated, organised and with high degree of responsibility
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Item creation in our Spy system
- Creating purchase orders
- Communication and managing shipments together with our suppliers
- Updating and creating delivery plans
- Supplier manuals and packing instructions for our suppliers
- Price calculation
- Follow up on sales samples and order of these
- Quality control and confirmation samples
- Currently studying within the fields of production and purchase management
- You have an excellent level of English, written as well as spoken
- Good knowledge to Excel
- Preferable a MAC user
- Basic knowledge to Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure
- Quality minded and extremely good at maintaining deadlines
- Structured and have a thing for administrative tasks
- Passioned for the fashion industry and its dynamic world
- Eager for new knowledge
- Multi-tasker who is ready to work for one of the fastest growing companies in the industry
What you get:
- A young and rapidly growing international company within the sneaker industry – a place where the sky is the limit and where you can grow as a professional employee
- An informal and dynamic working atmosphere in an inspiring environment in Copenhagen city center
- Positive vibes, passionate and very ambitious colleagues
For the duration of the internship, it is a requirement that you are enrolled in a study program. The internships are unpaid however, we will provide lunch. The position is a full-time position of app. 37 hours per week, for the duration of 8-20 weeks (up to 6 months).
To apply for the position please send your application and CV - If you have any questions to the internship, please contact Design and Production Manager Mette Engelbrecht at email@example.com or +45 24254952
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Subject: Purchase and Production Intern
Position: Non paid internship
Start date: As soon as possible