JOB: Press and Influencer Relations Intern
Press and Influencer Relations Intern
ARKK COPENHAGEN IS LOOKING FOR A STRUCTURED AND HIGH-SPIRITED PRESS AND INFLUENCER RELATIONS INTERN
Are you our next Danish press and influencer relations intern to join the communications department, making sure the Danish press knows all the latest about ARKKs endeavors and maintaining relations with relevant influencers and stylists? Read on!
We are looking for a structured person with a passion for writing press releases, initiating and maintaining contact with the press and relevant influencers, making sure they always have what they need, whether it be packshots for shopping pages or the latest ARKK sneaker to post on their SoMe channels.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Writing press releases in Danish and English
- Reaching out to press and stylists with the latest news about ARKKs products, initiatives and events
- Researching and finding the right influencers to work with and the right ways to work with them
- Reaching out to influencers, managing collaborations and seeding of products
- Working closely with our SoMe and Communications Associate to develop our press and influencer strategy, brainstorming new initiatives and coordinating press events
- Putting together and keeping an overview of influencer seedings, stylist loans and press requests, as well as securing visual content from our influencer collabs.
- Analyzing the effect of our press and influencer initiatives and optimizing accordingly
- You are a creative, proactive and structured, easily keeping the overview of multiple things at once
- Fluency in English and Danish written and spoken
- You are able to take on the ARKK tone of voice
- You are sociable, have great energy and love creating and maintaining relations with new people
- You have knowledge of influencer marketing and keep up with the latest developments within the field
- You know the MS Office programs through and through (Word & Excel specifically) and as well as the basics of InDesign
- You take directions well, listen and work creatively with briefs
- You are a team player, responsible and always meet your deadlines
Extra qualifications that are a plus:
- Graphic design skills
- Previous experience with press
- Knowledge of the Danish influencer landscape
- Existing network within the Danish lifestyle and media industry
- A young and rapidly growing international company within the apparel industry
- Daily lunch and snacks
- An informal and dynamic working atmosphere in an inspiring environment in Copenhagen city center
- Positive vibes, passionate and very ambitious colleagues
The internships are unpaid however, we will provide lunch. The position is a full-time position of app. 37 hours per week, for the duration of 2-6 months depending on your internship period.
To apply for the position please send your application, CV as well as a couple of sentences about why you think working with press and influencer relations is interesting, and what kind of work you dream of doing in this field.
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Subject: Press and influencer relations intern
Position: Non paid internship
Start date: Spring 2020