JOB: eCommerce intern
Do you want to become one of the best young talents at eCommerce and digital marketing? Join the ARKK Academy, and be part of an exciting journey.
Since the release of the Raven silhouette in 2014, ARKK Copenhagen has grown exponentially and now drops four innovative collections per year in more than 37 countries around the world.
In our mission to put our fashion-oriented, Nordic design sneakers on the world map we are looking for a talented, curious and driven digital marketing Intern to join our eCommerce team at ARKK Copenhagen.
Our office is a creative and vibrant workplace, and consists of more than 6 different nationalities. It is located in Copenhagen city centre.
The internship is divided into two parts
The ARKK Academy is structured to make to make you a top-notch digital marketeer, while also getting great knowledge about doing eCommerce in an international setting.
Part 1: eCommerce: Get an understanding and introduction to the eCommerce platforms.
Part 2: Digital Marketing: Specialize in one or more areas within online marketing, such as Google Ads, Marketing Automation, Facebook Ads, content creation etc.
Who are you?
- You are ready to do an internship of at least 3 months
- You have an analytical and curious mindset
- You have a solid understanding of eCommerce, and an interest in digital marketing
- You have preferably experience in Shopify (or other eCommerce platforms)
- You strive when asked to work independently
- You know the basics of digital marketing platforms such as Google and/or Facebook
- You are fluent in reading and writing English, and either Danish or German
What do we offer?
- An unpaid internship where you will get responsibility from day 1
- The possibility of becoming one of the best digital marketeers out there
- Working with digital marketing at a global scale
- The chance to be part of a unique journey for a Danish fashion brand going global
- Colleagues that are dedicated, fun to be around, and ready to challenge you
- Deep theoretical and practical understanding of Google and Facebook Ads
Interested? Apply by sending your CV and answer these questions*
- Who are you and why would you love to join our team?
- What are you studying and how does an internship fit in?
- What relevant experience do you have?
Start date is as soon as possible.
To apply, or if you have any questions to the internship, please contact Senior Digital Strategy Manager, Jonas Emiliussen at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 31 31 82 89.
*Note: The internships are unpaid, and the position is a full-time position of approximately 37 hours per week, for the duration of 12-24 weeks (up to 6 months).
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Subject: eCommerce, Organic & Paid Media
Position: Non paid internship
Start date: As soon as possible