JOB: Back Office & Supply Chain Director
ARKK Copenhagen is looking for a back office & supply chain director
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Back Office & Supply Chain Director to head up all our back office, logistics and customer service activities on a global scale. Since the release of the Raven sneaker silhouette in 2014, ARKK Copenhagen has grown exponentially, and now drops four innovative collections per year in more than 30 countries around the world.
As Back Office & Supply Chain Director, you will be responsible for building, owning and growing the backbone of the company to provide outstanding customer service and optimize all supply chain activities. From the products leave the factories in Asia until it is in the hands of our end consumers, via BtC, or in the stores of our wholesalers, BtB, it is the role of the Back Office & Supply Chain Director to optimize and standardize these processes for the most optimal supply chain solution of the brand and the products within.
Furthermore, the Back Office & Supply Chain Director are to build the team of the customer service team to make sure that ARKK Copenhagen provides best possible BtC and BtB customer service experience.
This is a key role in the company and basically, you are a strong leader that lives and breathes to deliver the most optimal supply chain solutions as well wanting to build the most efficient and high-end delivering customer service team.
The role will be part of the management team that is to make ARKK Copenhagen one of the top ten sneaker brands of the world.
Your duties will include:
- Developing an outstanding customer service team with both BtC and BtB focus
- Optimize processes and IT systems within the customer service journey
- Work closely with the E-commerce Team to deliver the most efficient customer service experience, shorten answer times in the support function and minimize the time spend pr. enquiry
- Optimize, build and own the entire supply chain from the products leaves the factories in Asia until they are in the hands of the end consumers
- Build partnerships with the most efficient and modern logistics centers around the world for the distribution of ARKK products to both BtC and BtB customers
- Optimize the integration and workflow between the customers and the internal Finance Department
- Team management including the responsibility of hiring, developing and motivating your staff
- Responsible for hiring and managing an Office Manager
- Negotiating, planning and executing new partnerships with logistics providers around the world to expand the global E-commerce activities
- Developing and executing a sustainable growth strategy for ARKK within back office and supply chain in all markets in close partnership with the Finance and E-commerce Teams
- Managing stock levels and re-orders to stores in close partnership with the Sales Team in Copenhagen
- Implementing a back office and customer service staff training program that onboard new employees in the most optimal way possible
- Establishing, building and maintaining a close relationship with both the internal Sales Team as well as with agents and distributors on a global scale
- Frequent travels
- An outgoing and friendly person that isn’t afraid of setting demands to your team
- A natural manager that enjoys motivating and seeing your employees grow day by day
- A natural at reaching out and building new relationships with logistics and IT providers etc.
- Comfortable working in an international environment
- A very analytical and structured person with exceptional project management skills
- A fast learner and ready to work in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry
- Skilled within IT solutions for back office and logistics operations and preferably know the sales and order management system SPY, Navision for the finance part or similar systems tailored to optimize the processes within your area of responsibility
- Highly motivated at setting goals and reaching them
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Flexible and curious
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing
The candidate will be given a lot of responsibilities and should be prepared to work in an entrepreneurial environment as part of the management.
Due to the immense growth of the company, ARKK Copenhagen is looking for only the absolute best and most elite candidates to join the family.
If you have the drive and commitment to work in the dynamic and demanding ARKK Copenhagen environment, please send your application including your CV with photo of yourself, as well as an example of a project within back office and supply chain that you especially proud to have executed from start to finish (can be an IT system implementation, decreasing supply chain cost by XX% etc.). In addition, include your first possible starting date and salary expectations.
Subject: Back Office & Supply Chain Director
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Time: Full time position
Start date: 1st October or as soon as possible
Salary: According to qualifications
About ARKK Copenhagen
ARKK Copenhagen is a Nordic sneaker brand established by two Danish co-founders with a passion for streetwear style. Without finding a brand that expressed their own personal style, they set out to create their own. In two short years, the minimalist silhouettes are in over 30 countries across the world. After finding their place in the sneaker world, the brand continues to redefine simple, clean design.