JOB: Back Office & Sales Support Associate
Back Office & Sales Support Associate
Since the release of the Raven silhouette in 2015, ARKK Copenhagen has grown exponentially and now drops four innovative collections per year in more than 30 countries around the world.
In our mission to put our fashion-oriented, Nordic design sneakers on the world map we are looking for an experienced Back Office & Sales Support Associate to join our Back Office and Supply Chain team at ARKK Copenhagen. The role will report directly to the Back Office & Supply Chain Director.
We are looking for a candidate that can provide our Danish and international customers and partners with a professional and personal customer service that match the brand and customer expectations for quality and service.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Provide exceptional customer service to our B2B clients and to a certain extent our B2C customer base.
- Daily contact with our customers, partners, agents, distributors and sales reps all around the world
- Ensuring customer enquiries are responded to promptly, professionally and true to the high level of service that is expected of our brand
- Administration - all aspects of sales administration including order entry and associated tasks.
- Handling of returns and claims
- Assist with logistic tasks
To be successful in the role you will need to:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the fashion industry or similar industry within the specified responsibilities and tasks
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Have true passion for customer service
- Be extremely well organized and structured
- Be good at planning and organizing your time
- Be fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be a true team player – there is a reason that we call it “The ARKK Family” at the office
What you get:
- A young and rapidly growing international company within the sneaker industry – a place where the sky is the limit and where you can grow as a professional employee
- An informal and dynamic working atmosphere in an inspiring environment in Copenhagen city center
- Positive vibes, passionate and very ambitious colleagues
Due to the immense growth of the company, ARKK Copenhagen is looking for only the absolute best and most elite candidates to join the family.
If you have the drive and commitment to work in the dynamic and demanding ARKK Copenhagen environment, please send your application including your CV with photo of yourself. In addition, include your first possible starting date and salary expectations.
Subject: Back Office & Sales Support Associate
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark.
Time: Full time position.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Feel free to contact Back Office & Supply Chain Director, Maiken Hammer at email@example.com or
+4531325212 for more information.